Public spaces, private buildings, home
Green area solution
Planetary climate hot impact
City pollution dust and air contaminants
50% of irrigation water is lost
Higher costs to control and maintain
How Lumbara helps
Lumbara Aquacontrol – smart irrigation system based on soil humidity
Lumbara Aquameter – smartmeter for water consumption and irrigation anomalies
Lumbara Air – Air Quality Monitoring
Lumbara Aquaris – Lakes and fountains water quality
Lumbara PollenSense – pollen monitoring and alerting
Lumbara Base – Weather monitoring
Lumbara Digital 4.0 – services
- Creation and Editing of Irrigation Programs.
- Records management
- Activities management
- People management
- Alarms Module – e-mail and SMS.
- Weather forecast
- Web Browser Interface on PC and Mobile
- KPI’s parameters for analysis and dashboards.
Roads and paths monitoring system
Lumbara RS – revealing slipperiness of road surfaces due to atmospheric icing
- spectroscopic short-range remote measurement technology
- several infrared transceivers analyze reflection of the transmitted light from the
- measurement spot.
- surface temperature laser measurements
- soil temperature (10cm, 30cm)
- detecting water and ice independently
- “grip” slipperiness index.
Lumbara Base – intelligent weather station for ice prediction
- Temperature: -40°C to 125°C (+/- 0.3)
- Humidity: 0…90 % rel. humidity (+/- 3%)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 300…1100 hPa (noise 0.2 Pa, Offset temperature coefficient ±1.5 Pa/K )
- Wind speed: 0 to 70.0 m/ s
- Wind Direction: 0-360 grade directions
- Rainfall: 0 to 9999.9mm
- Ultraviolet Index : operating class -40 °C to +85 °C , peak sensitivity at 365 nm